Need a nail-free fixing solution for uneven surfaces? Gripfill is a multi-purpose adhesive that's handy around the construction site or the home. It's got incredible gap-filling qualities and works on a wide range of building materials. You can apply it on vertical and horizontal surfaces.
Gripfill is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications, as long as you cover the bond. It cures quickly and forms a strong bond to ensure a durable, permanent solution. Common uses for the adhesive include bonding of stair nosings and carpet edging strips, as well as for home extension projects. And you won't have any problem with application as the nozzle is part of the tube.
Capable bonds include wood, plywood, hardboard, chipboard, laminated plastic, brick, rigid insulation material (except polystyrene), metal, stone, breeze block, ceramics, concrete, sand/cement screeds, plasterboard, cement composite boards and GRP.
• Excellent strength
• Fast bonding with almost any material
• Application temperature range of +5°C to +25°C
• Interior and exterior use
• Cut, sand or scrape to remove cured adhesive
• Coverage: 12m of 6mm diameter bead per cartridge (normally sufficient for one 2440mm x 1220mm panel)