Palladium Limited takes privacy very seriously. This notice explains how and what information we collect and how we use it.
Who we are
Palladium Limited trading as Palladium Building Supplies (’we’ or ‘us’) is an independently owned builder’s merchant. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act we are considered the Data Controller.
Our GDPR and data protection representative can be contacted directly by emailing email@example.com
What Personal Data do we collect?
For account customers we may collect and process personal data such as:
3. phone number(s);
4. email address;
5. payment details.
For non-account customers we may still collect:
3. phone number(s);
4. email addres;
when you place an order, use our website, take advantage of a promotion or enter a competition.
How we use your personal information
We will only use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. to administer and manage our relationship with you, including to set up and maintain your trade account facility;
2. to process orders from you for goods and services;
3. to deal with any enquiries we receive from you;
4. for the purposes of any corrective action (including a product recall) which may be required in respect of any of the products we supply to you;
5. to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules;
6. to provide you with details of our product ranges, services and promotions, only if you agree;
7. to notify you of changes to what we do;
8. to make checks of credit reference agencies from time to time (for example, when you complete your trade application form, or if you want to amend your credit limit);
9. for the purposes of recovery of a debt in case of non-payment.
Other data processed
All branches are monitored by CCTV footage for security and health & safety purposes. Any individuals entering a branch either as a customer, supplier, visitor or employee is recorded on the CCTV system. This footage is stored for no longer than 3 months unless there has been an incident. In this case the footage is downloaded and stored until it is no longer required.
Will Palladium Building Supplies share your data?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Palladium Building Supplies in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Palladium Building Supplies procedures.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in other circumstances, in particular:
1. if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of trading and other agreements;
2. to protect the rights, property or safety of Palladium Building Supplies, our staff, our customers or others;
3. in response to a request from a governmental authority (including a regulator);
4. if necessary for debt recovery purposes, we may also obtain additional information about you beyond that provided in your trade application form from credit reference and tracing agents.
Keeping in touch with you
We would like to contact you by post, email, phone or SMS about our products and services, competitions and promotions that we believe will be of interest to you. If you would like to start or stop receiving these please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your rights in relation to your personal information
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
1. you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you;
2. you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete;
3. in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records;
4. where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing;
5. you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation;
6. you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling ;
7. you have the right to complain direct to Palladium Building Supplies at email@example.com or the ICO through their website www.ico.org.uk if you feel your rights have been breached.
How long we keep your information
We will hold your personal details until your credit or cash account is closed by yourself or for non-account customers when you ask us to remove your personal information from our data base.
How to contact us
If you have any queries about how we use your personal information, you can contact us at any time via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by post to Palladium Building Supplies, 13-15 Burrington Way, Plymouth PL5 3LR.